Tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for the implementation, development and maintenance of automation systems for existing and new machines and systems
- You work on complex automation of existing and new machines.
- Design and develop customer-specific automation
- Check progress and technical automation of your project
- Is jointly responsible for the project for the automation part from concept phase up to and including commissioning at the customer.
What we offer you
You can expect good employment conditions from a market leader, and that is exactly what we offer you! Both primary and secondary conditions are well organized at Selo.
- 27 holidays + 13 paid leave days (based on full-time)
- Laptop and phone are waiting for you on your 1rst day at the office
- Training and refresher training
- 8,0% holiday pay, paid on a monthly basis
- Colleagues of all shapes and sizes. After all, we are a reflection of society!
- The charm of a small company, the possibilities of a large company
In addition, we offer you the freedom to fill in the role suitable for you and you will meet a great team to work with. We think it is important that our employees enjoy coming to work.
For the position of software engineer we are looking for an enthusiastic and talented specialist who sees automation as a challenge. You work independently on projects and seek cooperation between different departments within Selo where necessary. To be successful in this role, you will need to bring the following:
- Bachelor level mechatronics/electrical or equivalent through work experience
- 2-5 years of experience in similar function
- Experience within the food sector or processing industry is a strong advantage
- Solid knowledge of Allen-Bradley, Siemens software is a plus
- Excellent analytical capabilities for solving malfunctions
- Dutch and English language skills (verbal/writing)
- Travel: 10-15% of the time
Let yourself be surprised! We are also still amazed every day by our innovative solutions, diversity of colleagues, our enormous market share for a relatively small company in the beautiful part from the Netherlands, called Twente.
Would you like to apply for the vacancy of software engineer?
Please send your details to email@example.com and we will contact you. If you have any questions about the vacancy or would like to receive more information, please contact Kevin Roozendaal (firstname.lastname@example.org Manager E&A) or Martine Bos (email@example.com HR) or call for more info 0541-582000.