Tasks and responsibilities
- Coordinating and planning of service engineers
- Ensures correct communication and coordination with ongoing projects
- Answering service telephone and proactively following up / monitore malfunctions in mutual consultation with the service technicians
- Ensuring timely execution of planned work
- Drawing up maintenance plans and preventive maintenance programs
- Correspondence with customers and archiving
- Registering and actively solving complaints and the associated feedback to our customers and responsible team members
- Is the spider in the service web
- Proactively indicate and propose solutions where operational service bottlenecks are or arise
- Participate in the 24/7 availability of the service department (consignment services)
- Attend (work) meetings and play an active role in them
- Make a positive contribution to the Selo team
- Follow up on the agreements laid down in the staff handbook
- Contribute independently in work preparation for service work and malfunctions
What we offer you
You can expect good employment conditions from a market leader, and that is exactly what we offer you! Both primary and secondary conditions are well organized at Selo.
- 27 holidays + 13 paid leave days (based on full-time)
- Laptop and phone are waiting for you on your 1rst day at the office
- Training and refresher training
- 8,0% holiday pay, paid on a monthly basis
- Colleagues of all shapes and sizes. After all, we are a reflection of society!
- The charm of a small company, the possibilities of a large company
In addition, we offer you the freedom to fill in the role suitable for you and you will meet a great team to work with. We think it is important that our employees enjoy coming to work.
- MBO or HBO commercial and/or technical study or comparable through working experience
- Experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of an ERP system, preferably Ridder
The service coordinator has a technical commercial function, which requires a large degree of independence. It is an all-round position, requiring technical knowledge. The service coordinator is expected to support customers in a customer-friendly and service-oriented way with maintenance and service work.
Let yourself be surprised! We are also still amazed every day by our innovative solutions, diversity of colleagues, our enormous market share for a relatively small company in the beautiful part from the Netherlands, called Twente.
Would you like to apply for the vacancy of Service Coordinator?
Please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you. If you have any questions about the vacancy or would like to receive more information, please contact Harmen Hietbrink (email@example.com Service Manager) or Martine Bos (firstname.lastname@example.org HR) or call for more info 0541-582000.