Tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for basic and detailed engineering of the electrical systems
- Design and engineer customer-specific solutions
- Make PL calculations in accordance with machine safety standards
- Check progress and technical execution of your project
- Transfer to and support panel assembly
What we offer you
You can expect good employment conditions from a market leader, and that is exactly what we offer you! Both primary and secondary conditions are well organized at Selo.
- 27 holidays + 13 paid leave days (based on full-time)
- Laptop and phone are waiting for you on your 1rst day at the office
- Training and refresher training
- 8,0% holiday pay, paid on a monthly basis
- Colleagues of all shapes and sizes. After all, we are a reflection of society!
- The charm of a small company, the possibilities of a large company
In addition, we offer you the freedom to fill in the role suitable for you and you will meet a great team to work with. We think it is important that our employees enjoy coming to work.
For the position Electrical Hardware Engineer we are looking for an enthusiastic and talented specialist who sees electrical engineering as a challenge. You work independently on projects and seek cooperation between different departments within Selo where necessary. To be successful in this role, you will need to bring the following:
- Bachelor level in electrical engineering or equivalent through work experience
- 2-5 years of experience in similar function
- Experience within the food sector or processing industry is a strong advantage
- We work with E-Plan/E-Plan Pro Panel and PLM systems
- Knowledge of laws and regulations and electrical standards NEN1010, IEC 60204-1, IEC 61439
- Knowledge of safety standards NEN-EN-ISO 13849
- Dutch and English language skills (verbal/writing)
- Travel: 5% of the time
Let yourself be surprised! We are also still amazed every day by our innovative solutions, diversity of colleagues, our enormous market share for a relatively small company in the beautiful part from the Netherlands, called Twente.
Would you like to apply for the vacancy of Electrical Hardware Engineer?
The vacancy is immediately available. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org attn. Marjolein van Pijkeren, HRM Consultant. How you motivation will be that you are the absolute most suitable person for this position is up to you! If you have any questions about the vacancy, please contact Kevin Roozendaal (Manager E&A) email@example.com