Seydelmann Bowl cutters
Seydelmann bowl cutters are cutting machines for (raw) meat products. The meat products are cut by machine so they become smaller for further processing. Seydelmann Cutters are often used in the production of sausage dough for sausages. The mixture has a fine structure thanks to the cutting: it is equally smooth without hard parts.
SELO SUPPLIES DIFFERENT TYPES OF BOWL CUTTERS:
Dish cutters: 120, 160, 200, 325, 550, 750 and 1,200 liters capacity
Vacuum cutters: 120, 200, 325, 500, 600, 750 and 1,000 liters capacity
Cooking cutters: 120, 200, 325, 500, 600, 750 and 1,000 liters capacity
Vacuum/cooking cutters: 120, 200, 325, 500, 600, 750 and 1,000 liters capacity
Raw Sausage Cutters: Bi-Cut K552
SEYDELMANN PLATTER CUTTERS: THE BENEFITS
- Solid stainless steel frame, seamless welding: very hygienic design and easy to clean
- Solid construction, designed for production under extreme conditions
- All equipment is located outside of the machine and the lid is transparent: this ensures the manufacturer can keep a very close eye on the product
- Large digital operating screen for optimum control of the machine
- Exact temperature measurements within seconds thanks to temperature sensor and scraper implemented in the cutter lid
Seydelmann is worldwide one of the most popular manufactures in the region of cutters, mixers, grinders and grinding equipment in all sizes, for both meat shops and the industrial sector. Seydelmann machines are adjustable to the needs a wishes of each individual customer.
Intensive research and continuous further development ensure that Machinefabriek Seydelmann is unrivalled in terms of state-of-the-art technology, performance and a long lifespan.