Meat and cheese slicers
The slicers are commonly used in the meat and cheese industry: the products are carefully sliced and deposited. Examples are slicing slices of ham and other meat products in various shapes, but also slicing ham and cheese for a cordon bleu or on a croissant.
MEAT AND CHEESE SLICERS: UNDAMAGED SLICED
By using high-quality band knives combined with the Selo-developed ceramic blade guide, the products are cut without inflicting any damage. The result is an undamaged cut and an attractive product. The food products are cut with a large temperature range and are placed perfectly on a belt, tray or other product. The cut slices can be placed in almost any desired position in almost any pattern by our meat and cheese slicers.
BENEFITS OF THE SELO SLICERS:
- Cutting (meat) products accurately
- Quality of the product is maintained
- Hygienic design (IP69K): easy to clean, without disassembly of parts
- Accurate placement after cutting: perfect placement of a cut product on a belt, in a tray or on another product
- Easy to change the band knife due to easy access
- Combined with a considerably high cutting speed, it is possible to achieve high production capacities.
Would you like to know more about our meat and cheese slicer? Download de leaflet or contact us.
Selo designs and builds process- and packagingsystems for the food manufacturing, animalfeed, pharmaceutical and non-foodindustries. We offer solutions from A to Z: this makes it possible for us to take care of our projects from the design phase until the installation of the systems. We fully master and take care of all technological, automation, engineering, assembly, installation and after-sales disciplines.
Selo provides both custom and standard solutions.