Selo delivers Seydelmann Konti-Cutters. The unique cutting system of the Seydelmann Konti-Cutter, consisting of hole- and cutting plates are close together but have no actual contact. Therefor the Konti-Cutter has significant advantages in comparison to a “conservative” emulsifier (plates and knives).
The product is reduced in size by sucking it through the hole- and cutting plates.
The hole plates is transfixed while the cutting plates are spinning. The degree of reduction is determined by the number and the size of the holes in the hole- and cutting plates. Depending on the product you want to produce with the Konti-Cutter, there are endless combinations of plate occupation and the number of revolutions of the cutting plates.
Advantages of Seydelmann Konti-Cutters:
- Combination of emulsifying fine products with coarser pieces is possible
- Simple attachment and disconnection of the cutters because of the vertical construction
- Exchanging of the cutting set is performed without any adjustment activities
- The hole- and cutting plates are close together without actual contact, this eliminates the possibility of metal fragments in the end product
- Low wear and tear – total lifespan up to 12.000 tons
- Lower energy costs because of adjusting impeller
- There’s no burned taste in the product
- Temperature is adjustable during the process
Seydelmann is worldwide one of the most popular manufactures in the region of cutters, mixers, grinders and grinding equipment in all sizes, for both meat shops and the industrial sector. Seydelmann machines are adjustable to the needs a wishes of each individual customer.