Selo offers two options regarding the production of ketchup and ketchup-like sauces: the batch line and the continuous line. Both lines are well-suited for the production of real ketchup, starch-based ketchup and sauces, like gipsy sauce and ‘Schaschlick’ sauce.
The production of larger amounts of ketchup and other sauces in a batch result in a lower cost price. The machines are easy to clean so the batch machine can be configured and reconfigured for a different product. The continuous line is very suitable for the production of high volumes and ensures flow production: the production process of the ketchup and sauces is continuous and has a low cost price. Apart from production machines for ketchup and sauces, Selo also offers packaging machines for ketchup and other sauces.
Optionally, the following components can be integrated:
- Scraped surface heat exchanger, available with blades that clean the walls. Optimum heat transfer coefficient. Also suitable for sauces with bigger particles.
- Direct steam injection possible for achieving the right temperature at once. Starting and stopping the process without major losses.
- Cooling is possible by means of vacuum cooling, scraped surface heat exchangers or pipe heat exchangers.
- High-pressure homogeniser to create the pressure required for micronising the ketchup and sauces (liquid products).
- High shear homogeniser for production of double emulsions with ‘complex’ structures
Benefits of Selo ketchup systems:
- Very hygienic design and choice of the right materials
- Flexibele capaciteit, volume aantal eenvoudig te bepalen
- Limited operator use
- Automated resource input: efficient and hygienic
- Fast recipe change is possible
- Efficient CIP cleaning
- Testing and running test batches in advance is possible in our in-house demo room
For more information, please download our leaflet or contact us!
Selo designs and builds process- and packagingsystems for the food manufacturing, animalfeed, pharmaceutical and non-foodindustries. We offer solutions from A to Z: this makes it possible for us to take care of our projects from the design phase until the installation of the systems.
During this process we uphold the disciplines technology, automation, engineering, assembly, installation and after-sales ourselves.