Optionally, the following components can be integrated:
- Scraped surface heat exchanger, available with blades that clean the walls. Optimum heat transfer coefficient. Also suitable for sauces with bigger particles. Optimum heat transfer coefficient. Also suitable for sauces with bigger particles.
- Direct steam injection possible for achieving the right temperature at once. Starting and stopping the process without major losses.
- Cooling is possible by means of vacuum cooling, scraped surface heat exchangers or pipe heat exchangers.
- High-pressure homogeniser to create the pressure required for micronising the ketchup and sauces (liquid products).
- High shear homogeniser for production of double emulsions with ‘complex’ structures
Benefits of Selo ketchup systems:
- Very hygienic design and choice of the right materials
- Flexible capacity, volume number easy to determine
- Limited operator use
- Automated resource input: efficient and hygienic
- Allows for fast recipe change
- Efficient CIP cleaning
- Testing and running test batches in advance is possible in our own Technology Center
For more information, please download our leaflet or contact us!
Selo designs and builds process- and packagingsystems for the food manufacturing, animalfeed, pharmaceutical and non-foodindustries. We offer solutions from A to Z: this makes it possible for us to take care of our projects from the design phase until the installation of the systems. We fully master and take care of all technological, automation, engineering, assembly, installation and after-sales disciplines.
Selo provides both custom and standard solutions.