Selo produces fully automated process and production lines for cooked, pasteurised, and cooled products, such as jams and marmalade. In the production process of foods such as jams and marmalade, Selo offers a range of different systems. On the one hand, manufacturers offer jam without chunks, completely homogeneous. On the other hand, there is the desire to actually keep the pieces of fruit in the product. We will deliberate with you to determine your exact wishes and will give you advise on which system is most suitable for your product(s). Emphasis always lies on a hygienic design and meeting the strict guidelines regarding legislation and regulations within the food industry. If applicable, the EHEDG standard is complied with.
Apart from supplying machines in the food industry, Selo also has a team of experts that closely follow the latest technological developments. Thanks to our own test room, you can produce your products beforehand in a test batch so you know exactly which system you will be using.
Benefits of Selo Jam/Marmalade systems:
- High capacity and short process time
- High percentage of whole fruit in the end product
- Right colour and flavour
- Minimum damage to the product
- Possibility of using 80% frozen fruit
- Hygienic design, easy to clean, low maintenance
- Fast recipe change without a lot of waste
- Allows for cold and hot filling
- Testing and running test batches in advance is possible in our own demo room
- Additional functionality is possible: aroma recovery and automatic brix control
For more information, please download our leaflet or contact us!
Selo designs and builds process- and packagingsystems for the food manufacturing, animalfeed, pharmaceutical and non-foodindustries. We offer solutions from A to Z: this makes it possible for us to take care of our projects from the design phase until the installation of the systems.
During this process we uphold the disciplines technology, automation, engineering, assembly, installation and after-sales ourselves.