The panini’s will be placed on a transport belt manually and will be cut by an ultrasonic knife, the side remains attached. This knife will only operate if the product sensor has detected a panini. An upper belt with two tracks keeps the paninis in position during cutting and is equipped with a one-sided drive. The two panini parts are laid open by use of a folding skate.
Selo Fill Pump
A Selo fill pump is used for the dosing of various sauces.
A Selo dosing pump with stirrer can be used for dosing thicker (sauce)products. The pump doses a certain amount of sauce based on sensor signal. (leaflet)
- Suitable for paninis / sandwiches
- Maximum capacity is 55 paninis per minute (product dependent)
- Compact servo-controlled dosing pump for all pumpable liquids, sauces, fillings, etc.
- The system uses an Ultrasoon Slicer
- Control cabinet in Hygienic design
- In accordance with CE guidelines
- The line is easy to clean through our hygienic design
- The line is very flexible, this has the benefit that multiple productrecipes can be produced on the same line without investing in a new line
- The line is built according to the highest standards with EHEDG components This reduce the chance of product contamination
- The line is built according to high ergonomic standards. This contributes to a safe work environment
Selo designs and builds process- and packagingsystems for the food manufacturing, animalfeed, pharmaceutical and non-foodindustries. We offer solutions from A to Z: this makes it possible for us to take care of our projects from the design phase until the installation of the systems. We fully master and take care of all technological, automation, engineering, assembly, installation and after-sales disciplines.
Selo provides both custom and standard solutions.