Selo produces fully automated process and production lines for cooked, pasteurised and cooled products, such as toppings for desserts. Our systems make toppings based on fruit that resemble jelly. The aseptic fruit toppings are often used for desserts and pies, e.g. jam, berry or cherry topping on a cheesecake. It is vital that the fruit used for desserts are aseptic – meaning that they are sterile, free of germs.
Selo’s systems distinguish themselves from the traditional preservative industry by means of sterilising the packaging in advance. The fruit is then processed (pasteurisation, for example) and packaged cooled and completely sterile. A benefit is that the entire process is sterile from A to Z and that the product now has a microbiological lifespan.
Benefits of Selo Aseptic fruit systems:
- High capacity and short process time
- High percentage of whole fruit in the end product
- Good colour and flavour
- Minimum damage to the product
- Possible to use 80% frozen fruit
- Hygienic design, easy to clean, low maintenance
- Fast recipe change without a lot of waste
- Both cold and hot filling is possible
- Testing and running test batches in advance is possible in our own demo room.
For more information, please download our leaflet or contact us!
Selo designs and builds process- and packagingsystems for the food manufacturing, animalfeed, pharmaceutical and non-foodindustries. We offer solutions from A to Z: this makes it possible for us to take care of our projects from the design phase until the installation of the systems.
During this process we uphold the disciplines technology, automation, engineering, assembly, installation and after-sales ourselves.